Hi, my name is Levi Buck, I’m a developer with a huge passion for games. My passion for games started at a young age of around 12, and I started modding and creating maps for C&C Generals like a tower defence mods. It is here that I discovered that I truly love game development. Because of my love for game development I went to Sint Lucas to get my degree in Game Development. After this degree I went to Fontys in Eindhoven to get my Bachelor’s degree in Game Design & Technology together with Software engineering.
In my free time I have fully published a game on Steam with full steam support, including Steam Cloud saves, Steam Achievements and Steam Leaderboards.
- C# (.NET)
- Unity (Both desktop and mobile)
- Photon Networking (PUN)
- Augmented reality (Mainly using Vuforia)
- Virtual Reality (Mainly using Oculus Go)
- Basic database knowledge
- Basic photoshop knowledge
- Basic 3D knowledge with Blender
- 6 months graduation internship at Ordina, which turned into a full contract
- 1+ year working as Unity VR Developer at VR-Studio (now known as XR-Studio)
- 2+ years working as Unity Developer at InTraffic
- 7 months internship at ASML. Graded with the maximum score: 10.
- 6 months internship at Philips Lighting (now known as Signify). Graded with an 8 by both Philips Lighting and the university
- 6 months internship at Dutch Rose Media as Augmented Reality Unity (app) developer
- Volunteering at the Eindhoven Marathon 2014, 2015 and 2018