Hi, my name is Levi Buck, I’m a developer with a huge passion for games. My passion for games started at a young age of around 12, and I started modding and creating maps for C&C Generals like a tower defence mods. It is here that I discovered that I truly love game development. Because of my love for game development I went to Sint Lucas to get my degree in Game Development. Now studying for my Bachelor in Software Engineering with a minor in Unity3D at Fontys.
- C# (.NET)
- Unity (Both desktop and mobile)
- Augmented reality (Mainly using Vuforia)
- Virtual Reality (Mainly for Oculus Go)
- Basic 3D knowledge with blender
- 2+ years working as Unity Developer at InTraffic
- 7 months internship at ASML. Graded with the maximum score: 10.
- 6 months internship at Philips Lighting (now known as Signify). Graded with an 8 by both Philips Lighting and the university
- 6 months internship at Dutch Rose Media as Augmented Reality Unity (app) developer
- Volunteering at the Eindhoven Marathon 2014, 2015 and 2018